Our services are offered by paid and volunteer professionals who are trained in their fields to assure you receive quality care.
The following services are available at NO COST TO YOU:
- Complete health assessments
- Screenings and diagnostic testing
- Diagnosis and management of mild to moderate chronic diseases: hypertension, diabetes, elevated cholesterol, CAD, COPD, arthritis, etc.
- Minor trauma care
- Free medication (except controlled medication)
- Referrals to specialists within the Penn Highlands network
- Referrals for mental health services
- Vision and dental programs
- Smoking cessation, weight management, and lifestyle improvement programs
- Patient navigation and education programs
The following services are NOT available at the Free Clinic:
- Emergency care – please go to the nearest emergency room
- Obstetrics and routine gynecology care